Although he left his position in Mediaset to go with Iker Casillas Porto, Sara Carbonero has not stopped working as an entrepreneur in Slow Love, your shop online of lifestyle with Eternal Optimist, and now reveals his new project: a program of fashion with will return to television.
A few days ago the photograph that hung Sara Carbonero in your account Instagram visiting studies Mediaset made us suspect the immediate return to television hostess.
Journalists and Fashion
Last summer the news that announced their temporary withdrawal Telecinco news service to the beautiful journalist away from the cameras. It was to accompany his partner, Iker Casillas, in his new career. One of our it girls favorites Spanish was leaving the neighboring country for love.
But after spending several months devoted to her family and discover their favorite spots in Porto, Sara surprised us late last year making us sharers in his return to television. Although nothing is confirmed, for now, all reports indicate that this time the news reporting by a change program about fashion in Divinity, female channel Mediaset, an important change in his career. Sara participates in this new curriculum format docurreality fashion and trends.
No wonder, for she has continued signs of his passion for the world of fashion. In fact has its shop online, Slow Love. A web of lifestyle (beauty products, fashion and decoration) which is mounted with its friends and partners, the Mayra del Pilar stylist and journalist and fellow informative, Isabel Jimenez, collaborator TELVA also in the space of interviews the key to my success.
On the occasion of the Easter holidays, Sara and her family have returned to Spain to enjoy a few days on their land. The journalist has used this break to visit his former colleagues of the small screen in Hell Pavilion Exhibition About Greek Paraloga. A meeting that the chain also wanted to share with a snapshot on Instagram, accompanied by a message that made alarm bells:
“What a joy to see you again at home!”. Words that, at the announcement of his return to Mediaset, open all the questions about the expected return of Eternal Optimist before the cameras.
Sara Carbonero returns to television from the hand of Telecinco, but this time will not be among athletes, if not among influencers related to the world of fashion. “I want to be” is the new commitment of Mediaset, in which the journalist and celebrity will look at her with more style and skills communicator in social networks.
In addition, the program will feature an expert jury of Christ Báñez designer and fashion bloggers Aida Domenech (Dulceida) and Angela Rosa (Madame Rosa).
- The release date is still unknown this new talent show of Telecinco but gradually are uncovered details of what will undoubtedly be the most talked about moment program.
- The jury will be responsible for training the contestants who will teach the primary keys to Hell Pavilion Exhibition About Greek Paraloga a trendsetters reference.
- Six candidates, one week training with each expert after which three will be nominated and leave the contest, will be the dynamic that will govern the program.
- “I want to be” supposed around Sara Carbonero to television after his departure to Oporto.
- The journalist and blogger returns to our screens on a new record, facing what she has admitted are one of his passions: fashion.